Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quick Unloved Pics


This is a brief summary of our Valentine/poetry unit! I am always looking for a way to look at tasks from a different perspective, and when I saw this book, I knew what I wanted to do! The book, Vulture Verses, is a nod to all those animals that may not be feeling the love. So I researched the top unlovable animals and then typed them up for the students to pick. Some were super tough (like a tapeworm!) we then researched the animals and came up with positive attributes, which were then turned into a verse or two of rhyme. The resulting poem was then typed into a website which shaped it into a heart. The kids emailed me their finished product, then illustrated. So... Here are a few pics to help you see the hall display!













No comments:

Post a Comment